Contact us:

You can contact Positive Play at info@positiveplay.info

Možete kontaktirati Pozitivnu Igru putem email info@positiveplay.info

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Contact Information & Web Activities

Positive Play no longer updates this blog as it has been superseded by our websites:

www.positiveplay.info (English)

www.pozitivnaigra.info (Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian)

We also post photographs on Flickr: www.flickr.com/positiveplay

And finally we have a Facebook Group for posting news and events, as well as interacting with friends and supporters of our programming:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=61837&id=689581433&saved#/group.php?gid=19890951247

Thanks for your attention.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the decrease issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=kaspersky anti-virus/internet security 8.0.0.337 ?
I noticed the phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

Hey there I am so happy I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Aol for something else,
Anyways I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a remarkable post and a
all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design),
I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the excellent job.

Here is my web site ... http://portal.nuu.uz